Who we are
The Research Center on Software Production Methods (PROS) is a specialized research institute of the Universitat Politècnica de València created in the year 2008 with over 20 years of research experience.
At PROS Center, more than 50 researchers work in the study and creation of new processes, methods and strategies in order to support the software production process from a rigorous, reliable and industrial-oriented perspective.
In the Software Production Methods research area, the main goal of PROS it to develop high-quality R&D and to transfer this knowledge to the industrial sector at the local level as well as nationally and internationally.
- Genomic Information Systems (GeIS)
- AI in Bioinformatics and Biomedical Sciences
- XAI applied in Health Sciences
- Model-Driven Development (MDD) and Automatic Code Generation
- Methods Engineering
- Requirements Engineering (RE) and Organizational Modeling
- Conceptual Programming